- Homepage : N/A
- MS, Institute of Computer and Communication Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, ROC
- BS, Department of Electrical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, ROC
- Low-Latency Link Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks, June 2010.
- Wireless sensor networks; fault-tolerant and secure computing; graph theory; distributed systems and networks
- C. Wang, K. F. Ssu, “A Distributed Collision-Free Low-Latency Link Scheduling Scheme in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Apr. 2010.
- C. Wang, K. F. Ssu, “Low-Latency Transmissions in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proceedings of the Symposium on Digital Life and Internet Technologies, June 2010.
- C. H. Chou, K. F. Ssu, H. C. Jiau, W. T. Wang, C. Wang, “A Dead-End Free Topology Maintenance Protocol for Geographic Forwarding in Wireless Sensor Networks," IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 60, no. 11, pp. 1610-1621, Nov. 2011.