- H. J. Pan, K. F. Ssu, and E. W. Chang, “A Dynamically Adjusted Vehicles Navigation Scheme with Real-Time Traffic Information to Relieve Regional Traffic Congestion in Vehicular Ad-Hoc Networks,” Proceedings of International Computer Symposium (ICS), Dec. 2016.
- Y. Y. Lin, K. F. Ssu, “Improving Transmission Delay with Sink Location in Low-Duty-Cycle Wireless Sensor Networks,” International Journal of Ad Hoc and Ubiquitous Computing, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 213-224, July 2017.
- Y. Y. Lin, K. F. Ssu, “Improving Receiving Efficiency with Sink Location in Low-Duty-Cycle Wireless Sensor Networks,” Proceedings of the Workshop on Wireless, Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks, Aug. 2017.
- Y. J. Chang, C. H. Ou, K. F. Ssu, “A Cluster Analysis-based Localization Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks Using Mobile Anchor Nodes with Directional Antennas,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Applied System Innovation (ICASI), Apr. 2018.
- H. Z. Jheng, H. H. Lin, K. F. Ssu, Y. Y. Lin, “Utilizing the Maximum Spanning Tree to Construct Stability-based Routes in Self-driving Vehicular Networks,” Proceedings of the Fourteenth International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications, June 2018.
Call for Papers